Sunday, 11 August 2013

Eccotemp Propane Tankless Water Heater

Posted by adam faith on 22:21 with

Eccotemp FVI-12-LP High Capacity Propane Tankless Water Heater
Price:$339.99
Only 20 left in stock.
  • True 1/2" NPT fittings
  • Sleek modern design
  • Power ventilation for safety and efficiency
  • 74,500 BTU's
  • Digital temperature display with fully independent gas and water controls.
Specifications:
Electrical Connection Type: Use only a power outlet with a ground terminal
Mount Type: Indoor

Portable: No

Control Type: Dial

Display Type: Digital

Comes With Vent Kit: Yes

Additional Information: Gas and water controls are fully independent for added convenience.
Product Review Details:

In comparison to propane-fueled tank water heaters, the tankless water heaters are far more efficient in the usage of gas. The gas is used if you have demand for hot water. During idle periods, it generally does not consume gas and doesn't produce emissions.

The Eccotemp FVI-12 activates at a minimum of 40 PSI through a digital ignition system; therefore, do not expect it to perform on very low water pressure. In addition it comes with a power ventilation to make sure safety and efficiency.

Customers Reviews:
This review is from:Robert Anderson
☆
I purchased this water heater for my 1 BR efficiency apt. that includes a shower, bath vanity and kitchen sink. It replaced a 50 gal. electric water heater that has been costing me a FORTUNE in electric bills! After removing the elec. WH and replacing it with the FVI 12, my utility bill has decreased by over 91% including the propane gas used to heat the water! The only real problem I had was the fact my shower includes a cut-off valve which I take advantage of while I'm soaping up. When I turned the valve back onto rinse off, after a couple of seconds I'd get a blast of cold water considering that the FVI 12 only supplies hot water when flow is detected. After some thought and ingenuity, I decided to put in a "point of good use" 110v water heater at the output side of the FVI 12 (G.E. Model # GE02P06SAG 2.5 gal 6 yr 1440 watt 120 volt plug in point of good use water heater); I set up the output of the FVI 12 to the input (cold) side of the 110v heater and the output (hot) to my hot water line that I disconnected from the FVI 12...Problem Solved! This increased my electric bill a bit...94 cents a month! I could live with this along with the fact I've a steady stream of hot water at all times!
When you have a cottage, efficiency apt. or even a relatively small 1 or 2 BR house, BUY THIS WATER HEATER!! It could save you THOUSANDS of dollars within the years.
This review is from:Fred Worth
This is a superb product for the money and hundreds significantly less than other tankless water heaters! I got it in two days and installed it on the weekend. This thing kicks serious butt! The system happens and seconds later you have hot water at the tap/shower! For once I can have a shower for provided that I want and never come to an end of hot water!